Under the tab external access you can manage which external users have access to your Afosto environment.
Are you an Afosto partner and do you want access to an account of your customer? Below you will find the steps to follow to get access to your clients account.
- Log in to your company account via this link.
- Click on the icons of your company name and user in the upper right corner of your account:
- Click here on your company name. You will see a pop-up with which you can switch between different accounts:
- Here you click on the button request access.
- A field will open where you can enter the e-mail address of the customer you want to ask access to. Fill in the e-mail address of the customer and click on request access.
- As soon as you have done this, the customer to whom you have requested access will receive an access request in his account.
- As soon as the customer accepts this request, you have access to his account.
- Now you can switch between the different accounts you have access to via steps 1 to 3.
If you have any problems, please contact our customer service at [email protected].